If you can’t find a place on your blog for Patrick Stewart in a bathtub dressed like a lobster, then your blog probably doesn’t deserve such majesty anyway.
I saw a hot lady at a grocery store, kinda trying to remember what she looked like
Black people are a small minority in Finland and every time you see one chances are they’re really well dressed
i’m not saying bucky should spend most of cap 3 crying and kissing steve, but i am saying they’d be smart to play to sebastian stan’s strengths
what we need see less of in fantasy literature:
- oversexed versions of fantasy!africa
- fantasy!africa being ‘mostly unexplored’
- fantasy!black people being described as ‘ape-like’
- white cultures being the only cultures that are vividly described
- seeing less of non-white cultures
- seeing less of native/amerindian cultures
- ignoring the incas/egyptians
- whitewashing the roman empire
- whitewashing the major poc cultures once it gets a tv show
- sexualizing teenagers
- treating prostitutes like chattel without human emotions
-high pitch screaming-
probably my favorite part of elephants is the fact that you’re literally seeing one of few species that not only is probably on par with human sentience/intelligence, but also ages, matures and has proven itself to have a fairly similar growing up process as humans.
So like, we see this largeish gamboling elephant baby, but you’re basically looking at a giant toddler.
the babies!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!
Some of our handy handouts designed to help people learn about queer issues and identities!